Update your file directly online!
Use the My Account section to:
- Update your personal information
- Add or remove an employer listed in your file
- Pay your annual fees
Not registered yet? Go to the My Account section and follow the instructions.
The BSP is experiencing a high volume of applications. If your application can be submitted online, we invite you to fill out the appropriate form, read the instructions carefully as well as the document checklist and submit it electronically to the APPLY ONLINE Section .
Thank you for your understanding and your precious collaboration!
You will find here all the forms you might need as a licensed agent.
Specific to a regular licence
Specific to an immediate superior agent licence without right to practise
- 164.016 - Application for Immediate Superior Agent Licence (without right to practice)
- 194.018 – Conversion of Immediate Superior Agent Licence (without right to practice)
Specific to a temporary licence
- 194.014 – Temporary Licence Renewal
- 194.005 -Temporary Agent Licence Application
- 194.015 – Addition of Temporary Agent Licence
- 194.008 – Temporary Licence Conversion - Training(Only applies to holders of valid temporary licence-training (work-study program or traineeship). Any holder of a temporary licence issued for another reason (pandemic, special event, investigation, etc.) must complete an Agent Licence Application form (194.001)).
- 194.002 – Cancellation of an Application for a Licence
- 194.007 – Agent Licence Replacement Application
- 194.009 – Request for the Revocation of a Licence
- 194.010 – Change of Employer
- 194.011 – Application for an Exemption of Publication on the Register of Licence Holders
- 194.012 – Authorization to Disclose Personal Information Concerning an Agent
- 194.013 – Residential Address Change
- 194.019 – Modification of information on the licence
- 194.023 – Request for publication
To avoid processing delays or the return of your application, be sure to:
- Properly complete all sections of the form
- Sign the form in the designated area and in the manner described
- Enter the date in the designated area
- Include full payment using an accepted payment method